Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The king of the easy-riding chopper style.
For the 395 assignment I am running down the highway on a special HOG project bike.
Harley says..."The Wide Glide combines old school attitude with 103 cubic inches of V-Twin engine to rattle minivan windows."  Yea...I think I have been rattling a few windows.  Actually, got my heart to thumping nicely.

Out of the LA traffic.  Mile by mile the white noise in my head began to disappear.  By the afternoon I am in the zone.  Wind on my back, rolling on the throttle, feeling one with the road.
Into the Eastern Sierras
Pearsonville, Hubcap Capital of the World
Bleachers looking for a crowd
Keeler Beach Resort, Owens Lake
Television set waiting to tell a story 
Motorcycle art
Mt. Whitney hiding in the clouds

Kickstand down in Lone Pine tonight.  Cobwebs  gone.  Heart  thumping.

be strong, be safe, Carlan

No comments:

Post a Comment