Monday, November 19, 2018

Paul Hollywood Rides into Madrid New Mexico
Heard a rumor Paul Hollywood star of the UK "Bake Off" Netflix series was going to be riding a Big Dog chopper into Madrid.  Paul is working on a new special riding his motorcycle from New York City to Los Angeles.  Stopping along the way at unique locations and eateries.  Had to check it out.
Sure enough.  Paul pulled up on his rigid frame Big Dog chopper just as I put down the kickstand on my LowRider.  Following a short welcome to New Mexico we shot the breeze about bikes, two lane highways, and the freedom of the road like a couple of biker brothers.  I asked Paul.."I'm not a baker, but I am a biker...do I still get the handshake?"  Got the handshake.  Paul is the real deal guy.  Sure enjoyed our time together.

Thought for the day...Listen to rumors you never know where they may lead you.

be strong, be safe, Talon

No comments:

Post a Comment